By Kaye Dixon
July 2019 Newsletter: In the Spotlight2019-08-272020-01-01http://kayedixon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/kaye-dixon_07.pngKaye Dixonhttp://kayedixon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/july-newsletter-covers-05.jpg200px200px
Share your story, let people in your life, and why you’re so thankful for IW! Be consistent and watch your team GROW
Spotlight: Stacy Oakley has been SLAYING! I am so proud of her no excuses attitude! constantly stepping up and just doing the damn thing! Stacy has been a consistent top enrollee and is paving the way for her family! So stinking proud of her!
She is constantly leading from the front daily, hosting zooms, power hours, and never missing a day of being consistent. She inspires me to be a better leader constantly and I am so thankful for that!
My tip is to be yourself. Sometimes we spend so much time comparing ourselves to be like the other person who is more successful than us but instead we should look up to them for inspiration and for ideas. We need to remember that we’re not following them to be them. Be yourself and be the best version of you that you can be and just have fun with it. That will make this business 30 times less stressful and so much more fun!
My tip would be to always show YOU. People aren’t buying into your business or your products if they aren’t buying into or connecting with YOU! Show them who you are! Instagram and Facebook stories are soooo good for this. Blog about your day every day on your instagram stories. 80% of the content should be you, your family, things you like, what you cook, etc. the other 20% should be a mix of talking about the business or showing yourself using products and talking about them! Have fun with your business and the content your putting out and your energy will bring the right people 💓
Arielle Davis deserves the spotlight! She’s been a part of It Works for 7 years. Her commitments to this company and her business are unwavering. I’ve watched her go from college student, to wife, and now the mother of a beautiful little girl. She continues to strive toward her goals, always speaks positively, and never loses sight of her future. She shows others what is possible and she is hungry to learn more. Nothing can stop her!!! She knows it’s not a matter of if, just when. I admire her tenacity and fight. This beautiful lady will never quit until she attains the goals she has set.
She has a Red personality like me and I am very proud of her efforts to be Ruby this month of August. She is going after her Diamond Bonus 💎and I’m so happy to be part of her journey!!
My tip is: Be consistent and value our amazing products. If you want “results X”, you pay for “X”.